FM Estimator - £45,000 per annum (Negotiable dependant on experience) – National Role / Home Based
A successful Total FM services company are looking for an established Estimator from a Facilities Management background to take full responsibility on multiple contracts & projects throughout the business. You will be working for a company that's going through a substantial period of growth and takes pride in the level of service it provides for its clients. The main purpose of this role is to produce robust and accurate pricing in a timely manner, in line with client requirements and company procedures.
This role is perfect for an established Estimator from an FM background looking to join an expanding company where they can progress their career further. The successful candidate will be able to work effectively from home but will be required to attend company meetings as and when required.Key Duties:
- Preparation of material take offs and liaison with subcontractors/suppliers to quantify requirements of a tender.
- Obtain competitive and accurate quotations from specialists.
- An ability to understand and verify supplier and subcontractor quotations for compliancy.
- Ensure tenders are prepared to a high standard and meet the client's deadlines.
- Liaising with other members of the estimating team and contracts managers.
- Carry out estimates using current estimation packages.
- Develop working relationships with design consultants, main contractors and clients to establish communication paths.
- Undertake site visits and surveys
- Evaluate and clearly understand the details and requirements for each tender
- Be up to date with the latest estimator techniques and procedures
Hours of Work, Salary & Benefits
- Up to £45,000 per annum – Negotiable upon experience
- Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm
- Auto enrolment pension contribution
- Up to 25 Days Holiday
- At least 2-3 years' experience as an Estimator in Hard FM services, working within an M&E Contractor environment.
- Strong estimating experience with a proven track record within the construction and /or facilities management sectors
- Excellent understanding of commercial tendering process and procedures
- Able to manage numerous Contracts / Projects
- A keen eye for detail
- Analytical skills to aid in the review of data
- Able to work to tight and strict deadlines
- Excellent Negotiation Skills
- Ambitious and enthusiastic towards both your career and projects
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with wide range of people
- A full and clean driving licence.
- Strong Microsoft Excel/Word skills
Please reply with a recent copy of your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call Ben Joselyn
on 0203 583 3099
for more Information