Hard Services / Engineering Manager - Facilities Property Managing Agent - Commercial Building - Luxembourg - Up to 70,000 Euros
Are you a Hard Services Manager looking for a fresh challenge?
Do you want to work in an iconic building?
If the answer is yes, then read on.....
Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading Facilities Property Managing Agent situated in Luxembourg. The successful candidate will be M&E qualified with a proven track record as a Hard Services / Engineering Manager within a corporate commercial building maintenance environment. He or she will be responsible for upkeep and maintenance of all hard services within this commercial / blue chip building located inLuxembourg. Managing a team on site, you will ensure the day to day running / maintenance for the tenants that work within this building. In return the company are offering a competitive package paying up to 70k Euros, further training and career progression.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmKey duties & responsibilities
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA's.
- Responsible for managing the company's H&S and environmental performance on the contract
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site
- Responsible for the development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals
- Manage staff absenteeism and be responsible for disciplinary issues
- Management of client relationships on a daily basis.
- Management of all reports.
- Manage any additional business opportunities that will deliver client satisfaction and increase contract sales revenue
- Offer technical support to both the client and the engineering team
- Attend client meetings
- Electrically qualified - C&G/NVQ or HNC/ONC
- Experience of service delivery across a high profile commercial / blue chip site
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Previous experience working for leading managing agents (Highly desirable)
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!