Interim Procurement Manager –Fixed Term Contract (3 Months) up to £350 per day– FM Service Provider – Immediate Start!
Are you Immediately available and looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a leading International FM Services Company?
Do you have at least five years’ experience working in procurement?
A Fantastic opportunity to join a leading International FM services company has arisen!
My client is looking for an established Procurement Manager to support the business on an Interim basis for a fixed term of three months. The successful candidate will have proven track record as a procurement manager within the FM Sector and provide procurement support to customers, working closely with stakeholders in Key Accounts to ensure the flow-down of contractual terms to the supply chain across the business. The role will provide the flexibility of working from home, as well as the opportunity to work for a globally recognised company. Hours of Work & Salary:
Monday to Friday (40-hour week)
08:00am to 17:00pm
- Start date: ASAP
- End date: 3 months
- Pay rate: £350 per day
- Lead the successful renegotiation of flow-down terms from Key Accounts to the supply chain ensuring all compliance and assurance requirements are met.
- Minimising operational and financial exposure by ensuring and securing complete and favourable contractual terms & conditions
- Develop status report and agree plan to close-out with management
- Agree reporting frequency and escalation path
- Extensive and proven experience in Procurement typically 5+ years.
- Professional certification CIPS or MCIPS.
- Track record of successfully negotiating amended contractual terms with suppliers
- Exceptional communication and change management skills
- Ability to create a work plan and report status / progress weekly
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple conflicting tasks
If you are interested in this position please contact Ben Joselyn