Lifecycle & Project Manager - FM Service Provider - National / UK Based role - Up to £55,000 + Car allowance
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading FM Service provider situated in the UK. CBW are currently recruiting for a Lifecycle & Project Manager. As the Lifecycle & Project Manager, you will work closely with the Operations Director, Operations Manager, Regional Contract Managers and valued clients to manage and deliver lifecycle planned works programmes and processes, capital and localised projects and support mobilisations and demobilisations when necessary. You will showcase your project management expertise with a Soft and Hard FM platform.Key duties & Responsibilities
- You will effectively manage and understand the life cycle requirements of the regions utilising the asset condition surveys, onsite inspections, CAFM database along with your own knowledge and other data to support the delivery by the regional teams to ensure there is no risk placed on the client regarding asset failures and potential liability for payment mechanism deductions.
- You will provide high quality project management for both simple and complex projects over a wide range of values from inception to commissioning and handover to the customer. Managing several projects and lifecycle to achieve objectives within agreed budgets and timescales.
- Deliver all Asset Management processes and associated procedures in line with the clients requirements across the contract portfolio
- Develop, improve, and implement resilient processes, procedures and documents to simplify workflow and ensure these processes are recorded and followed by the whole staff involved with the processes
- Use of the CAFM system (Concept Evolution) to utilise Asset Management information to generate reports and inform capital spend budgets for the company and the client. This will take the form of updating the asset Maintenance Registers and physical site surveys as well as desktop reviews.
- To complete a review of the asset database for each contract location, assessment of asset criticality including taking inputs from client, customer and operational team and development of future planned maintenance budgets and labour structures and to ensure CAFM holds the latest information on asset condition and to provide support and guidance to the operational teams to ensure compliance with the contract requirements of statutory legislation and critical maintenance of Buildings Services Equipment
- Implementation of a programme of assessment and maintenance of site utilities and infrastructure by collation of reports provided by specialists and consultants and subsequent development of budgets for future repair/replacement activities
- Support the operational teams in providing support to the contract by being a source of expert opinion in all matters of Technical Services delivery and to ensure contractual obligations are met with regards to delivery of the life cycle plans and programmes in a timely manner
- Attend regular meetings with the regional teams to discuss the life cycle programmes and to keep them fully abreast of the progress throughout the year
- Produce feasibility reports and business case reports for consideration by the clients and to co-ordinate the production of costings for projects identified as potential projects within agreed protocols and to a standard format, including the production of tender reports
- Produce detailed project programs, specifications, schedules of work for tendering, within key milestone dates, including using computer applications as required and undertake fee tendering for the appointment of external consultants in line with agreed protocols
- Direct and co-ordinate the work of architects, cost consultants, design engineers, property professionals, IT professionals and legal advisors to ensure that programs are met, schemes are within budget and to the specified quality
- Ensure that the correct contract documentation is prepared, and procedures implemented and followed for projects throughout the full range of the contracting process
- Manage the relationship with Client representative including clinical and non-clinical staff, external contractors, school business managers and Heads, project co representatives and all parties affected by the works, throughout all stages of the project
- Co-ordinate the commissioning of the project including post-contractual works, removals, relocations etc. ensuring full acceptance and sign-off by both the user department and the internal maintenance department
- Have a full understanding of the CDM regulations and to be able to advise where there could be any associated risk to the clients business
- A degree or equivalent experience in building surveying or construction related discipline (High desirable)
- NEBOSH/IOSH certificate would be desirable
- IT literate, MS Office - competent in the use of Excel, Power Point
- Project Management qualifications (APM, HND)
- Knowledge and understanding of CDM regulations
- Understanding around the mechanics of PFI and the relationship with Lifecycle and payment mechanism
- Experience working in Project Leadership and delivery of all Facility / Engineering project activity
- Ability to interpret contract documentation
- Ability to translate formal documentation into working specifications
- Must have experience of full budgetary control of projects
- You will be required to Conduct Site visits, attend meetings, attend internal and external courses, which may require overnight stay.
Please send your CV to Dean@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information