M&E Asset Surveyor - Contract - £35.00p/h
An opportunity has arisen to work for a Client Directly who have a key requirements for a Mechanical and Electrical Asset Surveyor to perform an asset verification and all associated documentation across a multi-million facility across the mechanical and electrical maintenance and ordered works contracts based in West London.
As a Mechanical and Electrical Asset Surveyor you will be responsible for:
- Mechanical and Electrical Condition Asset Surveys.
- Mechanical and Electrical Asset Maintenance Surveys.
- H&S asset audits for works detailed in Mechanical and Electrical Asset Surveys.
- Carrying out Mechanical and Electrical Asset disposal Surveys.
- Mechanical and Electrical life cycle Asset Surveys.
- Mechanical or electrical building services qualification
- Asset Surveying Experience from facilities management background.
- Mechanical and Electrical management asset surveying experience.
- Understanding of H&S within Mechanical and Electrical Asset Surveying.
- Membership of relevant professional institute (CIOB or RICS) would be beneficial.
- The candidate must have experience using Concept Evolution
This is a contract position for between 3-4 months.
Contract Salary: £35.00 /hour