M&E Estimator - FM Service Provider - Scotland, Glasgow - £45,000 + Car Allowance
Exciting opportunity to join a UK wide Facilities Management Company situated in Glasgow. CBW are looking for an established estimator from a Facilities Management background to take full responsibility on multiple contracts & projects throughout the business. You will be working for a company that's going through a substantial period of growth and takes pride in the level of service it provides for its clients. The main purpose of this role is to produce robust and accurate pricing in a timely manner, in line with client requirements and company procedures. This role is perfect for an established Estimator from an FM background looking to join an expanding company where they can progress their career further.Key duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation of material take offs and liaison with subcontractors/suppliers to quantify requirements of a tender.
- Pricing sub-contractors packages for a large amount of M&E building services
- Obtain competitive and accurate quotations from specialists.
- An ability to understand and verify supplier and subcontractor quotations
- Ensure tenders are prepared to a high standard and meet the client's deadlines.
- Liaising with other members of the estimating team and contracts managers.
- Carry out estimates using current estimation packages.
- Develop working relationships with design consultants, main contractors and clients to establish communication paths.
- Undertake site visits and surveys
- Evaluate and clearly understand the details and requirements for each tender
- Be up to date with the latest estimator techniques and procedures
- Assessing and adhering to all risk assessments and health and safety
- Proven experience as an Estimator in Hard FM services, working within an M&E Contractor environment.
- HNC, HND or bachelor degree in an industry relevant subject
- Strong estimating experience with a proven track record within the construction and /or facilities management sectors
- Excellent understanding of commercial tendering process and procedures
- Able to manage numerous Contracts / Projects
- Analytical skills to aid in the review of data and a keen eye for detail
- Able to work to tight and strict deadlines
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ambitious and enthusiastic towards both your career and projects
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- A full and clean driving licence.
- Strong Microsoft Excel/Word skills
Please send your CV to Louise@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0131 261 7740
for more Information