Mechanical Project Manager - Building Services Company - Commercial & High - End Residential Buildings, London - up to £55,000
Exciting opportunity to work for an established Building Services company situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Project Manager to work alongside the existing Senior Project Manager and project team. The Ideal candidate will typically be managing Mechanical Projects (AC /VRV Replacement & Extract and Ventilation) with a Value of up to £2m within an overall Portfolio value of around £10m. The successful Project Manager will be predominantly managing projects in both High end residential and commercial environments.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in building services. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of £55,000, further training and career progression.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmKey Responsibilities
- Responsible for the H&S of the sites and engineers
- Meet with the client to establish steady lines of communication and attend monthly client meetings when required.
- Provide weekly written progress reports to the Construction Director
- Support Site Managers and project team
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Take full responsibility for all staff on your projects and oversee career development, training and motivation
- Proactively support all commercial activities to ensure they reflect the requirements of the business and implement the strategic project plan to achieve current and future agreed performance targets, minimising risk and exposure
- Ensure all operational activities are delivered to the agreed time, cost, service specification, presentation and quality
- Keep and maintain full documentation to ensure good business practice is achieved and the company’s contractual and corporate responsibilities are discharged
- Full compliance with operational team daily, weekly, fortnightly and monthly requirements
- Full compliance with the company standards and expectations manual.
- Ensure project/customer excellence is achieved on all projects under your control
- Risk Management.
- Provide Operational reports monthly and as requested.
- Investigate and report on major Operational incidents.
- Carry out monthly site reviews.
- Promote H&S culture across the whole team
- Attend operational meetings as required
- Ensure regular communication with the engineering team.
- Ensure customer service levels are maintained.
- PRINCE 2 – Certification
- Mechanical / AC & Refrigeration Background – Qualification or Time Served
- Previous experience of managing Projects
- Strong understanding of M&E plant
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload.
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
If you are interested then please send you CV to Ben Joselyn on Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com