Basingstoke, UK - Mechanical Site Manager - M&E Contractor - Basingstoke - up to £80,000 per annum
Mechanical Site Manager - M&E Contractor - Basingstoke - up to £80,000 per annum Apply Now
An Excellent opportunity to work for an International M&E Contractor. My client is specialist in the delivery of cutting-edge engineering projects and has become a market leader in Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Commercial & Industrial sectors.
CBW are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Site Manager to work alongside and assist the existing Project Manager and Project Team on a portfolio of works ranging in Value typically up to £5m.
The ideal candidate will have a strong Mechanical background with at least 5 years’ experience as a Site Manager responsible for managing various projects from pre-mobilisation stage through to commissioning and eventual demobilisation.
In return the company are offering a competitive salary of up to £80,000 + Package, further training and career progression.
· Implement a daily key action plan that includes HSEQ, productivity and people management
· Effectively manage sub-contractor supervision to enable efficient productivity
· Ensure that all variations are picked up in conjunction with PM and QS
· Work closely with other supervisors to ensure effective co-ordination between M&E services
· Ensure tool box talks, inductions and safety briefings are being carried out.
· Maintain plant logs and ensure weekly safety checks are carried out.
· Ensure operatives are working safely, wearing appropriate PPE and working to agreed method statements.
· Ensure compliance with Health and Safety Policy in particular to the operation of work permits, site safety audits and weekly walk arounds.
· Plan and co-ordinate delivery of materials and plant
· Issue final marked up drawings are correct.
· Mark up drawings in conjunction with inspection testing.
· Liaise with PM on site demobilisation, including plant, labour, materials and site establishment.
· Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
· Take full responsibility for all staff on your projects and oversee career development, training and motivation
· Proactively support all commercial activities to ensure they reflect the requirements of the business and implement the strategic project plan to achieve current and future agreed performance targets, minimising risk and exposure
· Ensure all operational activities are delivered to the agreed time, cost, service specification, presentation and quality
· Ensure project/customer excellence is achieved on all projects under your control.
· Mechanical background with recognised apprenticeship or trade certificates
· IOSH managing safety / IOSH environmental management certificates
· Experience in managing Mechanical design and build projects up to £5 million
· Previous Site Manager Experience for at Least 5 years
· Strong understanding of M&E plant
· Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
· Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload.
· Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
· Excellent communication and customer service skills