Mobile Contract Manager - FM Service Provider – Epsom, Surrey - £50,000 per annum + £5000 car allowance
Are you a Contract Manager looking for a fresh challenge?
Do you have experience in Medical or Healthcare Environments?
Do you have experience managing a multi-site contract?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
A Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM service provider situated across multiple Sites in Surrey. The successful candidate will be M&E qualified with a proven track record as a Contract Manager within Commercial Maintenance. He or she will be responsible for a large number of Healthcare sites across Surrey. The successful candidate will come from a technical background and will have experience in the overall day to day running of multiple contracts (Hard services/PPM/reactive maintenance). In return the company are offering a competitive package paying up to £50,000 + £5,000 car allowance & package.Key duties & responsibilities
Hours of work
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA's.
- Responsible for managing the company's H&S and environmental performance on the contract.
- Plan and implement building shutdowns and complex client project works.
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site
- Recruitment of any new staff
- Responsible for the development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals.
- Manage staff absenteeism and be responsible for disciplinary issues
- Management of client relationships on a daily basis.
- Management of all reports.
- Manage any additional business opportunities that will deliver client satisfaction and increase contract sales revenue
- Offer technical support to both the client and the engineering team
- Responsible for the permit system.
- Attend client meetings
- Basic Salary of up to £50,000
- £5000 Car Allowance
- Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Qualified in engineering discipline (Electrical or Mechanical); C&G, HNC, HND or higher.
- L8 Experience / Qualification (Essential)
- Previous experience of managing a large engineering team.
- Experience of service delivery across high profile commercial / blue chip site's
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload.
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call Ben Joselyn
on 0203 583 3099
for more Information.