Operations Manager - Expanding Maintenance Service Provider - London and South East - £70k Package
Are you looking to work for a company that really values its staff?
Are you looking for a position where you report directly into the board of directors?
One of London's up and coming FM service providers are currently looking to recruit an Operations Manager the day to day operations and assist to manage a number of existing contracts that amount to over 120 Buildings in London and also grow and win new business within the London region. The existing contracts include property management agents, commercial real estate and blue chip office buildings. They are all hard services contracts and have their own maintenance teams covering each contract.
- The Operations Manager will be responsible for the total day to day operations of all the contracts and will also be responsible for driving the business forward and winning business.
- The manager will be visionary, strategic, collaborative, and an articulate leader who can inspire a diverse workforce by motivating staff and developing the team's commitment to excellent customer care.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for development, implementation, management and on-going review and activities which support the division and the company as a whole.
- Reporting to the Operations Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing, maintaining and influencing client relationships at all organisational levels through the provision of strategic advice and exceptional service.
- The successful candidate will operate within budget constraints and will develop measures to deliver each contract efficiently and provide value for money, whilst ensuring performance indicators are met and exceeded.
- Experience in overseeing the day to day operations of a Maintenance business including the efficient running of a helpdesk from a management perspective, assisting with staffing issues directly and indirectly, the recruitment (Sourcing & Interviewing) of engineering and non-engineer staff.
The hours are 08.00 to 17.00 and the package on offer includes the following:
- Up to 70K Package (Inclusive of Car allowance)
- 25 days holiday
Applicants for the role must be able to meet the following criteria:
- Technically Qualified (M&E)
- Experience of working in the commercial maintenance sector.
- Previous experience of working in a senior management role.
- Full financial understanding.
- Strong industry knowledge.
- Experience of developing client and building and growing new business.
If you are interested in the position please send your Cv to Dan Barber.