Operations Manager (Soft Services) - London & Milton Keynes - £60,000 + Car Allowance/Package
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading FM Service Provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager to cover 10+ sites between London and Milton Keynes. He or she will ensure the profitable, efficient and safe operation on the contract, to include cleaning, catering, portering, reception, security and ancillary services supplied to clients either directly or outsourced. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of £60,000 + Package.Key duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the delivery of all services on the contract to provide consistently high levels of performance that meet contractual obligations to customers and the strategic objectives of the Division.
- Have full P & L accountability for your contract of operation and ensure that it is managed within budget, ensuring that maximum revenue and gross margin are achieved.
- Ensuring a quality service delivery to all customers in accordance with legislative requirements and company procedures while ensuring effective and adequate financial forecasting, budgeting and analysis of direct cost and overhead.
- Ultimately responsible for debt management, disputes, resolution and accurate and comprehensive invoicing ensuring timely cash collection in accordance with agreed targets.
- Effectively manage the managers across the portfolio taking ultimate responsibility for Recruitment, Heath & Safety, Quality, Compliance, Training, HACCP and SIA.
- Develop plans for the profitable growth of your contract, defining key goals and timelines for the development of the area.
- Communicate clearly and positively with staff at all levels in your contract to create a focus on business goals and build an environment where all staff are valued for their contribution
- Build a network of close partnerships with customers in the contract, developing strong account management and encouraging multi-level relationships between all services, teams and customer teams.
- Liaise with other Operational Managers to ensure high levels of staff motivation and productivity, increasing staff retention.
- Support the sales function where required with other opportunities and in delivering sales presentations relevant to developing the business on the contract.
- Liaise with internal and external statutory bodies to ensure compliance with industry regulations with particular emphasis on ISO quality systems and health & safety.
- Motivate all managers, supervisors and staff throughout the contract to deliver high quality service to customers.
- Take responsibility for reviewing the Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of work prior to the commencement of the work activity.
- Collation and ownership of the contracts Health & Safety plan. Facilitate quarterly H&S meetings which are auditable and displayed as per legislation.
- Hold current Health & Safety Certification – IOSH
- Capable of managing 5/6 managers within the contract portfolio
- Experience working on an NHS or Healthcare contract would be highly desirable
- Achieved a minimum of BIFM Award, but ideally Certificate of qualification.
- A proven track record in soft services (Cleaning, catering, portering, reception and security)
- Experience in Healthcare of managing a multi-site service based, low margin business with a minimum turnover of £5m.
- Proven track record of direct operational management experience which has been gained ideally within the service industry with full P&L accountability.
- Evidence of “hands-on” operational experience and a track record of successful client relationship
- Excellent personnel, motivational and team building skills.
- Focused and Performance Driven
- Desire for personal development through CPD, BIFM etc.
Please send your CV to Dean@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information