Permit Manager - FM Service Provider - Facilities Management - New Commercial Building (London) - Temporary Contract - £Rate/Negotiable
Are you an experienced Permit Manager?
Do you have Facilities Management experience?
Are you looking for Interim / Contract work?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Permit Manager to work on a new commercial building in London. The succesful candidate will will have extensive experience as a Permit Manager, write and issue permits in their disignatetd areas for varying disciplines and will be available to start within 1 weeks notice. In return the company is happy to pay a competitive rate based on experience / availability.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm
Key duties & Responsibilities
- You will have a deep understanding of the Permit to Work process through developed and demonstrated competency
- Write and issue permits and approve associated risk assessments
- Validate all necessary information is provided for permits
- Participate in routine cross-skilling initiatives to develop permit-issuing competence in other areas across the site, providing support, guidance and advice to others where necessary
- Participate in random audits across all areas of the builing
- Liaise with all necessary parties to ensure all written and issued permits follow the correct procedures and adhere to the appropriate legislation
- Strong focus on health and safety in the workplace providing administrative support to the health and safety team
- Manage and monitor the permit system providing support to third party contractors, through induction process
- Ensure all contractors are operating in line with Contractors Guide
- Responsible for driving improvements in onsite contractor management process
- Responsible for the management of contractors, ensuring that they are complying with permits
- Undertake inductions for contractors and maintain all relevant records for the ongoing induction process
- To undertake permit spot checks on registered contractors, to ensure that are operating in line with Contractors Guides
- To undertake Health and Safety observations and inspections
- Ensure that all works carried out are compliant with company and Client standards
- Responsible for ensuring permits are closed off and that records are accurately held
- Develop productive working relationships with colleagues, client and visitors
- Manage contractor contravention process and escalate to client as appropriate
- Ensure compliance with Corporate and Site Specific Health and Safety Plans
- Have a proven track record as a Permit Manager
- Able to start at short notice
- Experience working within FM
- Able to priotise work
- Industry experience Knowledge of Permit to Work systems and control of works
- Excellent communication skills
- IT Literate
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!