Project Supervisor / Manager - M&E Small works - Commercial Projects - £45,000 to £50,000
Are you a Project Supervisor/Engineer looking for a fresh challenge?
Are you an Installation Electrician looking for a role in Project Management?
Are you happy to be "Hands on" when delivering a project?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for an up and coming M&E Project company based in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Project Supervisor / Manager to carry out and oversee a number of small works / commercial projects. The successful candidate will be electrically qualified with a proven track record in M&E projects. In return the company is offering a competitive salary paying up to £50,000 based on experience and the chance to grow and progress within this ambitious M&E contractor.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm
* Flexible hours will be required for this role subject to the type of project (i.e. You may be asked to work nights if required)Key duties & Responsibilities
- Host/attend project meetings with designers, clients and consultants to establish requirements as required.
- Work with engineering project managers to ensure safe systems of work and method statements (RAMS) are being adhered to and ensure that they are followed at site level through site monitoring and reporting.
- Manage quotation submission to client and gain approvals / purchase orders
- Prepare budget costs and ongoing budgetary control
- Manage projects and assist the project team to provide leadership to operation teams.
- Communicate with clients and colleagues, engaging with specialist consultants as required.
- Project cost procurement, tender analysis and budgeting (Working with the Managing Director)
- Ensure programmes are agreed between the client and contractor prior to project commencement.
- Provide project analysis and clear progress reporting on developments and milestones to management/stakeholders as required.
- Contractor selection and portfolio management of approved mechanical and electrical (M&E) contractors through project lifecycle.
- Monitoring working practices, managing contractors and ensuring compliance of Health and Safety is adhered to.
- Review of design and ensure services installed comply to specification.
- Responsible for QHSE compliance.
- Attend regular approval meeting with Client interface
- Ensuring receipt of relevant certification, correspondence, documents, drawings and financial records
- Subject to the size of the project you may be required to carry out "hands on" work
- Manage work through to effective completion and submit for invoicing
- Electrically qualified
- JIB registered (Not essential)
- Any Project Management qualifications (Not essential)
- Project Management experience (Small works)
- Proven and extensive experience within a similar role
- Ability to plan and organise their work effectively to meet changing environments and needs
- Proven track record to the successful delivery of multi task building services related projects
- Ability to liaise with and supervise contractors
- Full Driving License as you may be required to drive the company van
- IMPORTANT - Happy to carry out hands on duties and self deliver projects (This role will be hands on) so please only apply on this basis.
Please send your CV to Dean White
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information.