Telford, UK - Regional Account Manager- FM Service Provider – Telford, Shropshire - up to £40,000
Regional Account Manager- FM Service Provider – Telford, Shropshire - up to £40,000 Apply Now
Are you an experienced FM Account Manager looking for a new challenge?
Do you like the idea of working for an up and coming and ever-growing Service Provider?
Do you live close to the Telford area and would you like to pursue a new exciting opportunity?
A brilliant opportunity has arisen!
My client is looking for an experienced Account Manager to be based across a number of commercial maintenance contracts working on a national basis. The ideal candidate will be required to be based in the company office near Birmingham on a regular basis but equally be happy and flexible to travel across the contracts as and when required. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance and hold previous Account / Contract Manager Experience. In return the company are offering a competitive salary, overtime and the chance to work at this very modern site.
In return the company is offering a competitive salary, further training and the opportunity to work for a great company!
Working with the client on site, the successful candidate will be required to carry out the following supervisory and maintenance tasks.
· Report directly into the Service Director
· Plan and implement building shutdowns and complex client project works.
· Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site
· Recruitment of any new staff
· Responsible for the development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals.
· Manage staff absenteeism and be responsible for disciplinary issues
· Management of client relationships on a daily basis.
· Management of all reports.
· P&L responsibility
· Offer technical support to both the client and the engineering team
· Assist in the management of all maintenance staff on the contracts
· Manage agreed KPI and SLA's
· Arrange specialist sub-contractors
· Ensure all paperwork is up to date on each contract and ready for audits
· Attend client meetings when required
Hours of Work & Salary
· Up to £40,000 per annum
· Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
· 8.00am – 17:00pm
· Electrically / Mechanically qualified _ Ideal but not essential
· A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
· Experience of service delivery in high profile office
· Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
· Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload
· Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
· Attend client meetings if required
Please reply with a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0203 583 3099 for more Information.