Senior Account Manager - FM Service Provider - SW London - Up to £80,000 + package
Exciting opportunity to join a leading FM Service Provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for an Senior Account Manager to provide support to the senior Directors with service delivery and performance management across the Estate on a flagship contract on the portfolio.
This a key role providing strategic and tactical operational leadership and direction within defined geographical boundaries across the region.
Key duties & Responsibilities
- To act as the senior point of contact for the contract portfolio for all issues relating to operational performance & profitability.
- To identify opportunities to add more value to providing additional/alternative services and methods of delivery
- Provide leadership and direction for Account Managers/Contract Managers
- Establish a collaborative working relationship across the contract portfolio
- Responsible for ensuring processes & procedures are in place to meet and exceed Contract SLA’s & KPI’s performance targets
- Establish and maintain the consistent operational service level to ensure customer satisfaction and contract measures
- Provide support and coaching for Direct reports
- Ensure technical support and infrastructure is maintained at all times for the effective operation
- Prepare & conduct presentations when required
- Ensure Contract Quality documentation & Implementation programmes are produced & delivered for the contract
- Ensure Contract renewals are completed within QA procedures & operational performance & P&L is reviewed annually
- General support and advice concerning any contract issues
- Full understanding of contract requirements
- Attendance of internal and external meetings as required
- Ensure that a high quality, professional and courteous service is delivered at all times review progress of PPM
- Ensure all statutory & Mandatory inspections are completed in accordance with the annual programme and in accordance with the Contract
- Visit a percentage of the estates sites annually
- Ensure Department procedures are followed with continual review with any improvements identified, implemented for: Contract Management, Helpdesk, Operatives, Administration
- Ensure Health & Safety and Environmental compliance
- Monitor and report on compliance regarding completion of Risk Assessments, implement improvement programmes where required
- Ensure company personnel procedures are followed at all times
- Conduct annual appraisal/review of all principal personnel and sub-contractors engaged by the department
- Provide support and develop a team environment for direct reports
- Develop staff training programmes & identify skill gap analysis requirement
- Debt management
- Qualified in engineering discipline (Electrical or Mechanical); C&G, HNC, HND or higher.
- Ability to build positive relationships with the clients
- Communicates using appropriate styles, methods and timings
- Demonstrates resourcefulness when acquiring additional professional expertise.
- Ability to clearly communicate work tasks and win the commitment of others to achieving high levels of operational performance
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build positive relationships with Client in order to speedily resolve day to day operational problems and identify opportunities for increasing the level of profitable business arising from these relationships
- Self-motivated and capable of working within a team environment
- Ability to maintain an objective and positive focus through periods of high and sustained work pressure.
Please send your CV to Ben Joselyn on Ben@cbwstaffingsolurtions.com
or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information