Shift Leader / Manager - FM Service Provider - (Continental Shift Pattern) - Iconic / Critical Building - Cannon Street - Up to £57,000
Are you a Shift Leader / Manager looking for a new challenge?
Are you HV Authorised?
Do you have critical plant experience?
If yes, then read on...…
A fantastic opportunity to work for as established FM service provider situated in London. The successful candidate will be electrically biased with a wealth of building maintenance / critical experience. He or she will be based in an iconic / critical commercial office based in the City. In return the company is offering a competitive salary paying up to £57,000 based on experience / qualifications and career progression.Hours of work
Continental Shift Pattern - Days & Nights
4 days, 6off, 4 nights, 4off, 3 days, 3 nights, 4 off
07:00am to 19:00pm& 19:00pm to 07:00amKey Responsibilities
- Ensure that routine PPM is carried out on all M&E plant in accordance with Site task schedules and asset lists.
- Ensure that reactive tasks throughout the building are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made.
- These reactive calls to also include concessionary stores and fabric related items.
- Ensure that sub-contractors perform to meet the requirement of the contract.
- Administer sub-contractor work approvals and safe operation while repair or service is carried out on site.
- To operate a Permit to Work System in accordance with Quality, Health & Safety procedures and client requirements.
- Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order at all times.
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out both maintenance and reactive works.
- To provide parts lists and estimated timescales to carry out remedial works.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork is completed regarding reactive and breakdown works
- and that it is passed without delay to the contract administrator or update CAFM system.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared, reviewed and used for all tasks undertaken to ensure safe working practices at all times.
- To develop a good working relationship with all members of staff, subcontractors and the client representatives.
- Ensure the provision of a Safe and Healthy working environment.
- Supervising and monitoring of sub-contractors works whilst they are on site undertaking maintenance.
- Ensure assigned tasks are actioned and completed as appropriate.
- To ensure tasks as directed are completed with the appropriate H&S awareness/implementation.
- Ensure an awareness and compliance to the contractual KPI’s/SLA’s.
- Ensure Computer Based Maintenance systems, e.g. Maximo, is kept up to date and that PPM and reactive tickets are closed out with accurate data captured.
- Ensure the engineering team on site produce required near miss reports, dynamic risk assessments and detailed records of site activities, and ensuring any non-compliance is
- challenged and escalated where necessary.
- Overview the buildings environmental conditions using the BMS System and utilise same to maintain acceptable internal conditions.
- Ensure Shift Reports are completed to the correct standard.
- Electrically qualified
- City & Guilds - Level 2 & 3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- High Voltage Certified
- Good Communication Skills.
- Engineers must be able to demonstrate relevant knowledge of Air conditioning, UPS, Generators, LV / HV systems, which will include the ability to fault find using the production of graphical information and the utilisation of current alarm data.
- Good Leadership & Management skills
- Experience working in critical environments such as banks, data centres etc
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!