Pangbourne, Reading, UK - Small Works Manager - Pangbourne, Berkshire
Small Works Manager - Commercial Portfolio, Pangbourne, Berkshire - up to £40,000 per annum Apply Now
Exciting opportunity to work for an established International Service Provider company situated near Reading. CBW are currently recruiting for an established Small Works Project Manager to work alongside the existing Head of Projects and project team.
The Ideal candidate will have a strong background in projects and working alongside the head of Projects, will work towards managing a number of commercial based across a large site in Pangbourne.
In return the company are offering a competitive salary of up to £40,000, further training and career progression.
Hours of work & Salary
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm
£40,000 per annum
· Developing, in conjunction with our client, the scope of the small works.
· Ensuring that all Small Works are delivered on time, to budget and to the required quality & regulative standards
· Ensuring the Small Works is effectively resourced and manages relationships with a wide range of groups
· Identifying and highlight any risks, ensure that these are eliminated at the first instance. If unable to eliminate, the risk should be mitigated and escalated within management and with our client.
· Communicating effectively at all times with everyone affected by the Small Works, in particular the client.
· Responsible for the H&S of the sites and engineers
· Meet with the client to establish steady lines of communication and attend monthly client meetings when required.
· Provide weekly written progress reports to the Head of Projects.
· Support Site Managers and project team
· Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
· Take full responsibility for all staff on your projects and oversee career development, training and motivation
· Proactively support all commercial activities to ensure they reflect the requirements of the business and implement the strategic project plan to achieve current and future agreed performance targets, minimising risk and exposure
· Ensure all operational activities are delivered to the agreed time, cost, service specification, presentation and quality
· Keep and maintain full documentation to ensure good business practice is achieved and the company’s contractual and corporate responsibilities are discharged
· Full compliance with operational team daily, weekly, fortnightly and monthly requirements
· Full compliance with the company standards and expectations manual.
· Ensure project/customer excellence is achieved on all projects under your control
· Risk Management.
· Provide Operational reports monthly and as requested
· Investigate and report on major Operational incidents.
· Carry out monthly site reviews.
· Promote H&S culture across the whole team
· Attend operational meetings as required
· Ensure regular communication with the engineering team.
· Ensure customer service levels are maintained.
· Experience in a commercial Building Services / Project Management
· Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
· Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload.
· Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
If you are interested in the position please contact Ben Joselyn or send your CV over to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com