Technical Account / Operations Manager - FM Service Provider - Critical Data Centre - Slough - Up to £80,000
Do you live in West London?
Do you have critical M&E Data Centre Experience?
Are you looking for a fresh challenge?
If the answer is yes, then read on...
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading FM Service Provider situated in West London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Technical Account / Operations Manager to be based in a critical Data Centre in West London. In return the company are offering a competitive salary / package of up to £80,000.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmPackage
Key duties & responsibilities
- £80,000 Package
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Internal and External Training
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Responsible for day to day operations within the data centre
- Ensure that routine PPM is carried out on all M&E plant in accordance with site task schedules and asset lists.
- Ensure that reactive tasks throughout the building are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made.
- To operate a Permit to Work System in accordance with Quality, Health & Safety procedures and client requirements.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared, reviewed and used for all tasks undertaken to ensure safe working practices at all times.
- To develop a good working relationship with all members of staff, subcontractors and the client representatives.
- To ensure tasks as directed are completed with the appropriate H&S awareness/implementation.
- Manage agreed contract KPI and SLA's.
- Responsible for managing the company's H&S and environmental performance on the contract.
- Plan and implement building shutdowns and complex client project works.
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site
- Recruitment of any new staff
- Responsible for the development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals.
- Manage staff absenteeism and be responsible for disciplinary issues
- Management of client relationships on a daily basis.
- Management of all reports.
- Manage any additional business opportunities that will deliver client satisfaction and increase contract sales revenue
- Offer technical support to both the client and the engineering team
- Attend client meetings
- Qualified in engineering discipline (Electrical or Mechanical); C&G, HNC, HND or higher.
- A strong technical understanding of critical plant including; HV/LV, UPS systems, HVAC, Chillers, Cooling, Fire systems, BMS systems etc
- Experience of service delivery across critical sites
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload.
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience working within a critical data centre
- Ex Forces applications will be considered
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!