Technical Services Manager - FM Service Provider - Critical Building - London (City) - Up to £70,000 Per annum
Are you a Technical Manager looking for a new challenge?
Are you looking for a Technical based role?
Do you have a strong technical background within critical environments?
If the answer is yes, then read on...
Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Technical Services Manager to be based on an amazing critical contract in London (City) The successful candidate will have a strong technical background and will only want a role which is purely focussed on managing all technical issues on the contract. In return the company are offering a competitive salary of up to £70,000 based on experience/qualifications, further training and career progression.
Key duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for all technical operations across the contract including HV systems, Shutdowns and HV Infrastructure
- Plan and implement building shutdowns and complex project works
- Responsible for technical development of all staff
- Confident to discuss technical issues
- Offer technical support to the client, consultants and specialist subcontractors
- Ensure client requirements are exceeded
- Ensure company procedures are followed at all times
- Management of all technical reports/site log books
- Ensure all paperwork is up to date on each contract and ready for audits
- Attend client / project meetings
Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm
Must be available for annual shutdowns etc, which could involve working additional hours/weekends.
- Electrically qualified: HNC, HND, C&G or Degree qualified
- High Voltage Authorised
- Experience of technical service delivery in high profile / critical buildings (i.e. Banking, Data centres etc)
- An understanding of HV infrastructure projects
- An understanding of most critical plant; HVAC, HV, LV, Chillers, UPS systems etc
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!