Air Conditioning Engineer - Scotland, Central Belt - FM Contractor - Up to £38,500
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer to join an established UK wide contractor on a permanent basis. This client has a strong portfolio of contracts throughout the UK and plenty of overtime is also available. The successful candidate will be a fully qualified Air Conditioning Engineer with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance.Duties include:
- Providing technical information to clients.
- Inspecting air conditioning systems.
- Diagnosing faulty equipment.
- Service and maintenance of air conditioning units
- Installation of air conditioning units
- Having good written and spoken communication skills.
- To manage PPM, Day works, Statutory compliance and Call-outs as appropriate.
- Service and maintenance of air conditioning units include : VRF systems/chillers/heat pumps
- Time-served air conditioning engineer
- F Gas
- Previous experience within FM environment
- Driving license
- Competitive salary - Up to £38,500
- Door to door travel paid
- OT after 40 hours - uncapped paid at 1.5 and double on Sunday
- Company Van
- 28 days holiday
Please send your CV to Louise McLaren
or call 0131 261 7740
for more Information