Air Conditioning / Refrigeration Engineer – FM Service Provider - Scotland, East Kilbride - £33,000
Are you an Air Conditioning Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance provider?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading FM service provider situated within a static site in East Kilbride. CBW is currently looking for an experienced Air Conditioning Engineers to cover a commercial building located in East Kilbride. The successful candidates will be fully qualified Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer (C&G, NVQ, FGAS) and will have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. This is a static position and he or she will be required to carry out PPM/Reactive/Service and breakdown maintenance to HVAC/AC mechanical and general building maintenance plant. In return the company is offering a competitive salary paying £33,000 based on experience/qualifications, overtime and further training.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08.00am to 17.00pmRequirements
- NVQ Level 2 Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Minimum)
- NVQ Level 3 Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Desired but not essential)
- Fgas 2079 Cat 1 (Essential)
- Good Air conditioning maintenance knowledge
- An understanding of HVAC, AHU/FCU, Splits, Chillers
- Extensive experience working within a commercial environments
- Any additional trade qualifications (Mechanical, L8 etc)
- Happy to work on a static basis
Please send your CV to Louise McLaren
or call 0131 261 7740
for more Information