Business Support Coordinator - Facilities Company - Glasgow -£25,000
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM Service Provider situated in Scotland. CBW are currently recruiting for a Business Support Co-ordinator to be based in Glasgow.Key duties & Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate the induction and new start requirements following the recruitment process. This will include arranging mobile phones, e-mail/log-in set- up, IT equipment, tools, and vehicles/ fuel
- cards where applicable.
- Compile and submit orders for uniforms/PPE. Maintain end user receipts and co-ordinate deliveries and returns.
- Provide support for audits, collating /downloading documents from Concept Evolution and maintain associated library.
- Organise and maintain Library of all records and files on shared drive
- Collate and input overtime claims and provide statistical reports for Managers as required.
- Support Compliance Manager to collate Health and Safety stats and populate report to feed into HSEQ Monthly report/dashboard
- Support Compliance Manager in arranging internal and external training and maintain associated records.
- Support Compliance Manager by raising POs on Concept Evolution for training including Gas Certification.
- Support Compliance and FM Managers as required
- Maintain Calibration database and advise Managers/Engineers when equipment is due, raise associated POs and keep records of associated paperwork.
- Arrange travel and accommodation as required.
- Attend Meetings, produce Minutes and maintain action tracker
- Issue and maintain contact lists
- £25,000 per annum
- 37.5 hours week
- Private Health Care
- 25 days holiday plus 8 stats
The knowledge, skills, qualifications, and experience relevant to the position are:Essential
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Packages including Word, Access, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Adaptable and flexible in approach to work
- Ability to plan effectively and meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritise and organise work
- Good communication skills
- IT literate
- Experience in a similar role with a background in Facilities administration
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Access
Please send your CV to Louise McLaren
or call 0131 261 7740
for more Information