Commercial Gas Engineer - Heating Contractor - Scotland, Central Belt - £36,000
Are you a Commercial Gas Engineer looking for work?
Would you be happy to cover a contract in the Central Belt area?
Do you want to work for a leading specialist heating contractors?
If the answer is yes, then read on...
Exciting opportunity to work for one of Scotland's leading specialist heating contractors CBW are currently recruiting for Commercial Gas Engineers based in the Central Belt. This is a great opportunity to join a mobile team and service and maintain a variety of contracts. You will be responsible for delivering, services, repairs, small installation and maintenance of a wide range of commercial buildings . The successful candidate will be Gas Safe commercial gas qualified as minimum. Extensive experience in commercial building maintenance is essential. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of £36000, overtime and career progressionHours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmRequirements
- Commercial Gas Safe qualifications
- Good commercial gas maintenance knowledge
- Extensive experience working within a commercial environments
- Have the ability to diagnose and identify faults and failures within the equipment
- Providing high level of customer service and building strong relationships
- Full Driving License
- Basic Salary £36,000
- Door to to door travel
- There are also great opportunities to make good overtime
- Company pension
- Mobile phone
- Company van
- Full company uniform
Please send your CV to Louise McLaren
or call 0131 261 7740
for more Information