Commercial Gas Engineer - Scotland, Glasgow - Permanent - Salary £DOE
CBW are currently recruiting for a multi skilled Commercial Gas Engineers to join one of the UK's leading Facilities Management companies on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join a mobile team, where you will be required to service and maintain a variety of contracts. The successful candidate will be a fully qualified Commercial Gas Engineer . The contracts you will be working on will be mainly NHS properties.Key duties & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for delivering, services, repairs and maintenance of a wide range of commercial buildings.
- Planned maintenance throughout clients portfolio of properties
- Self delivery of smaller installations
- Cover a portfolio of contracted buildings repairing and maintaining various systems.
- Have the ability to diagnose and identify faults and failures within the equipment
- Order and fit parts or components to the equipment when required.
- Reactive and planned commercial maintenance
- Providing high level of customer service and building strong relationships
- Competitive salary
- On-call rota 1 in 8 with minimum 4 hours paid
- OT after 5pm at 1.5
- Saturday AM paid 1.5 and Saturday PM paid x2
- Sunday PM paid x2
- Holidays - 25 days plus 8 Bank holidays.
- Company pension
- Hold current commercial gas tickets including testing and purging 1 & 1A
- F gas (preferred but optional)
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Client facing
- Driving Licence
- Excellent customer service skills
Please send your CV to Louise McLaren
or call 0131 261 7740
for more Information