X4 Commercial Gas Engineers – FM Service Provider - Various UK locations (Manchester, South Yorkshire, Cumbria, North West, Lancaster & Blackpool - Salary DOE + Company Vehicle + 33 days holiday.
An exciting opportunity to join an established FM service provider situated in the UK. CBW are currently recruiting for X4 Commercial Gas Engineers to cover a portfolio of contracts in Manchester, South Yorkshire, Cumbria and the North West (Lancaster & Blackpool)
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified commercial gas engineer with domestic gas tickets too (Candidates that only hold domestic gas tickets and are happy to re-train may also be considered). You will also have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. In return the company is offering a competitive salary (Negotiable based on experience), overtime available, Company Vehicle and a Company phone.Key duties & Responsibilities
- Providing technical information to clients.
- Diagnosing faulty equipment.
- Service and maintenance
- Having good written and spoken communication skills.
- To manage PPM, Day works, Statutory compliance and Call-outs as appropriate.
- Service and maintenance of air conditioning units include: VRF systems/chillers/heat pumps
- Commercial gas qualifications
- Domestic gas qualifications
- Extensive experience working within a commercial environments
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- Experience working in a mobile role
Please send your CV to Louise McLaren
or call 0131 261 7740
for more Information