Facilities co-ordinator / Administrator - Glasgow - £23-24,000
An Exciting opportunity to work for an FM Service provider in Glasgow. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in Facilities Management with an administration / co-ordinator . Your duties will include all aspects of contract support / day to day administration tasks, working closely with the office team / Area Manager, chasing documentations/Invoices and answering calls and emails and scheduling engineers. In return the company is offering a competitive salary, further training and the opportunity to work for a great company!Hours of work
- Taking client calls, raising work orders, complaint handling
- Contacting sites and booking in work;
- Scheduling engineers and planning their working diary;
- Chasing Updates;
- Updating Client’s portals;
- Reviewing open jobs and aged work in progress.
- Raising Purchase Orders to suppliers and sub-contractors
- Invoicing completed works
- Ordering and maintaining Stationery and office consumables.
- Previous experience as an administrator or co-ordinator preferably within a Project or Facilities management environment or similar relevant role.
- Sound understanding of current Microsoft office work software, Excel, Word and preferable Dynamics Nav.
- Familiarity with accounting procedures.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work with varying seniority levels, including staff, managers,
If you are interested in this position please send you cv to Louise McLaren on Info.email@example.com