Helpdesk Manager - FM Service Provider - Scotland, East Kilbride - £45,000 + package
Exciting opportunity to work for an FM Service Provider situated in Scotland. CBW are currently recruiting for a Help Desk Manager to be based in a commercial office in Glasgow, East Kilbride. The successful candidate will have a proven track record on Helpdesk ideally within a facilities management position. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of up to £45,000 + packageKey duties & Responsibilities
- The oversight of the dedicated helpdesk for our UK client base.
- The driving force behind a CAFM & Technology based solution,
- The successful candidate will take ownership of the end-to-end customer journey, responsible for all aspects of customer call handling & interaction.
- Customer liaison at the highest level.
- Work order planning & scheduling, jeopardy management, reporting and data analytics associated with the contract.
- Reporting to the Operations Director and being a key member of the Management Team, the Helpdesk Manager will play an instrumental role in delivering our national contracts to more than 400 buildings across the UK.
- You will ensure that PPM and statutory tasks are planned, resourced and completed in line with specific PPM contract and legislative requirements. You will also report on these tasks each month.
- Effective tasking and direction of engineering and supply chain workforce to complete Reactive, Quoted and Planned Maintenance tasks within contract KPI's.
- You will also have responsibility for the accurate collection, analysis and reporting of daily, weekly and monthly performance data via our BI reporting tool, working in conjunction with the Operations Director to maintain business continuity.
- Effective management, training and motivating of our helpdesk team to ensure they offer the best service in the UK.
- Maintaining and improving current system processes.
- The role will require an experienced Helpdesk Manager who can provide Strategic management of the Helpdesk team and ensure high levels of customer service, resource management & service delivery.
- CAFM system experience in a system such as Simpro, a meticulous eye for detail and be capable of operating in pressurized fast paced environment.
- You will need to be a self-motivated person who is target driven and possess the ability to work on your own initiative and have excellent communication skills including presentation and written report writing.
- Supervisory / Management experience
- Capable of managing up to 8-10 people
Please send your CV to Louise McLaren
or call 0131 261 7740
for more Information