M&E Project Manager - M&E Building Services - Scotland, Edinburgh - Up to £50,000 + Car Allowance
Fantastic opportunity to work for an established Building Services Company situated in Scotland, Edinburgh. CBW are currently recruiting for an M&E Project Manager who would be expected to deliver full design, installation and commission of all mechanical, electrical and plumbing facilities. He or she will report into the Operations Manager and oversee the M&E project team. The successful candidate will be managing projects that can vary within the hospitality, leisure, retail, commercial and educational sectors. In return the company is offering a competitive salary paying up to £50,000 based on qualifications/experience and car allowance.Key duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure delivery of projects is in line with financial and timescale requirements, through effective management of planning labour, materials and health and safety.
- Responsible from the inception to final completion for the delivery of projects as per the clients requirements.
- Take responsibility for monitoring, controlling and reporting on individual projects to agreed timescales.
- Carry out site check and ensure all works being carried out as per the contract requirements in association to drawing and quality of works.
- Attend progress meetings with clients and internal management
- Provide support to key support to staff on site.
- Responsible for the health & safety on site and promoting H&S culture.
- Relevant M&E industry qualifications
- SMSTS and CSCS
- Previous M&E building services project management experience
- Knowledge / experience Engineering maintenance both mechanical and electrical
- Previous experience of managing projects on time and in budget
- Strong understanding of M&E
Please send your CV to Louise McLaren
or call 0131 261 7740
for more Information