Maintenance Electrician - FM Service Provider - Scotland, Glasgow City Centre - £35,000
Are you looking for a fresh challenge?
Are you Electrically qualified with building maintenance experience?
Would you like to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance provider?
If the answer is yes, then read on...
An exciting opportunity to join an established Building Services company based on a Static Site in Glasgow City Centre. CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for a Static Electrical Maintenance Engineer to carry out planned and reactive commercial maintenance across a retail contract based in Glasgow City Centre. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. In return the company is offering a competitive salary up to £35,000 with a potential route into further career progression.Key duties & Responsibilities
Hours of Work & Package Information
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, etc)
- Emergency lighting tests
- Control Panels
- Changing Ballast
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & cold)
- Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
- Maintain and update Log books
- Basic Salary of up to £35,000 DOE
- Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Tablet & Work Phone Provided
- Full company uniform
- Electrically qualified - City & Guilds Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 18th Edition (Essential)
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Client Facing
Please send your CV to Louise McLaren
or call 0131 261 7740
for more Information