Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer – FM Service Provider - Scotland (Dundee to Aberdeen) - £32,500 + Excellent OT
Are you an Air Conditioning Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance provider?
Are you happy to cover Dundee to Aberdeen?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading FM service provider and covering a mobile position between Dundee and Aberdeen. CBW is currently looking for an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer to cover mobile commercial contracts. The successful candidates will be fully qualified Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer (C&G, NVQ, FGAS) and will have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. This is a mobile position and he or she will be required to carry out PPM/Reactive/Service and breakdown maintenance to HVAC/AC mechanical and general building maintenance plant. In return the company is offering a competitive salary paying £32,500 based on experience/qualifications, overtime and further training.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08.00am to 17.00pm
OT - 1.5 after 40 hours
Sat and Sunday - double timeRequirements
- NVQ Level 2 Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Minimum)
- NVQ Level 3 Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Desired but not essential)
- Fgas 2079 Cat 1 (Essential)
- Good Air conditioning maintenance knowledge
- An understanding of HVAC, AHU/FCU, Splits, Chillers
- Extensive experience working within a commercial environments
- Any additional trade qualifications (Mechanical, L8 etc)
- Happy to work on a mobile basis
Please send your CV to Louise McLaren
or call 0131 261 7740
for more Information