Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer – FM Service Provider - Scotland Glasgow - £34-35K DOE + Excellent OT
Are you an Air Conditioning Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance provider?
Are you happy to cover Central Belt?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading FM service provider and covering a mobile position in the Central Belt. CBW is currently looking for an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer to cover mobile commercial contracts. The successful candidates will be fully qualified Air Conditioning Engineer (C&G, NVQ, FGAS) and will have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. This is a mobile position and he or she will be required to carry out PPM/Reactive/Service and breakdown maintenance to AC mechanical VRV / VRF systems and general building maintenance plant. In return the company is offering a competitive salary paying £34-35K based on experience/qualifications plus overtime and further training.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08.00am to 16.30OT - SAT AM x 1.5
OT - SAT PM x2
OT - SUN x2
On-call - 1 in 6 £80 per week and min x4 hours to be called outRequirements
- NVQ Level 2 Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Minimum)
- NVQ Level 3 Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Desired but not essential)
- Fgas 2079 Cat 1 (Essential)
- Good Air conditioning maintenance knowledge
- An understanding of HVAC, AHU/FCU, Splits, Chillers
- Extensive experience working within a commercial environments
- Happy to work on a mobile basis
If you are interested in the position please send your Cv to Louise Mclaren on Info.firstname.lastname@example.org