Mobile Cleaning Manager – Scotland, Fife - Mobile Portfolio - Up to £27,000
Exciting opportunity to work for an established cleaning company based in Scotland. CBW are currently recruiting for a Mobile Cleaning Manager to cover a portfolio of sites in Scotland, Fife. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in cleaning. In return the company are offering a competitive salary of up to £27,000 based on experience/qualifications, further training and the opportunity to work for this great companyHours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring all the Companies policies and practices are adhered to.
- Responsible for continuous improvement on the account in relation to improved processes innovation, environmental targets, quality and standards.
- Ensure all staff maintain safe working practices through implementation of Company, BICSs and Health & Safety standards & regulations.
- Ensure the delivery of cleaning site specifications through the completion of cleaning schedules.
- Ensure all necessary processes and procedures are in place and adhered to.
- Ensure all work orders are responded to quickly and efficiently.
- Recruit, induct, train and motivate staff to achieve required standards of performance.
- Monitor standards of cleaning across the contract portfolio through quality checks and retrain where necessary.
- Attend off site & in-house training events
- Liaise with colleagues to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure works carried out within budgeted operational hours.
- Responsible for ensuring adequate consumables, materials and services are maintained.
- Line management responsibilities for the cleaning operatives to include: planning, assigning, and directing all tasks; performance evaluations; reward schemes; disciplinary issues
- Assist with developing and training new starters & operatives on BICSc cleaning methods to achieve required standards of performance
- To ensure all areas are kept clean and presentable through Operatives completing job schedules within specified SLA`s.
- Understand cleaning SLAs and ensure all work orders are responded to quickly and efficiently within SLA, and escalate any situation where this is not possible.
- Deal efficiently with problems with staff training and performance.
- Monitor employees for proper use of personal protective equipment
- Perform quality, service, and safety inspections, Including toolbox talks
- Ensure consumables are sufficiently stocked at all times, keep supplies inventory
- Maintain a pleasant courteous and friendly attitude to clients and customers
- A proven track record in the management of cleaning contracts.
- Full driving license
- Enhanced DBS Certificate
- Recognized health and safety qualification (NEBOSH, IOSH etc)
- Commercially and contractually aware
- Ability to work to and manage tight deadlines
- Ability to take a flexible approach
- Must be PC literate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationship
- People Management, development and leadership skills
Please send your CV to Louise McLaren
or call 0131 261 7740
for more Information