Mobile CWI Installer - Scotland - £37,000 + Company car & Fuel card
Exciting opportunity to work for a Heating company based in Scotland. CBW are currently recruiting for a CWI Installer to carry out filling/ Extracting the cavity wall insulation and ensure on-site installations comply with industry
accreditation, high quality standard and funding requirements across a number of sites in Scotland (Including the Islands) In return the company is offering a company company vehicle, fuel card, overtime and a competitive salary of £37,000.Key duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure on-site installations comply with industry accreditation and funding requirements. This will involve compliance in areas such as training, PAS2035: ISO9001, H&S, manufacturer and statutory.
- Liaising with office staff to ensure adequate resource and materials are in place for successful installations.
- Attend meetings/toolbox talks when required..
- Commitment to the use of best practice, continuous improvement and service excellence.
- Fantastic customer and client communication skills with effective verbal skills
- Lodging required information following installations using company approved system via tablet
- To ensure that all Company processes and procedures are followed and where they cannot they will ensure that the Management Team is informed.
- To ensure documentation and records are completed as required by the Company Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Management System.
- To be responsible for the health and safety of themselves and others involved in their working area.
- To be responsible for any Environmental aspects associated with their role and to report any emergency incidents to management.
- To carry out all training and development requested where appropriate.
- To carry out any reasonable request.
- To constantly drive and implement a continuous improvement philosophy in all areas of responsibility, to train and develop others in this philosophy where appropriate.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant Company Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Policies, Procedures, Instructions and Risk Assessment Systems.
- Knowledge of building & construction
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to use you initiative
- Bead System Card
- A valid Disclosure Scotland check or willing to undertake one
- Full Clean Driving License
Please send your CV to Louise McLaren
or call 0131 261 7740
for more Information