Mobile Domestic Electrician - Central Belt with travel throughout Scotland - £40,000 +, plus van, fuel card and overnight allowances
Exciting opportunity to work for a Heating company based in Scotland. CBW are currently recruiting for 18th Edition Electricians to assist in carrying out installations of Mechanical Vents in domestic properties. ensure on-site installations comply with industry accreditation, high quality standard and funding requirements across a number of sites in Scotland (Including the Islands) In return the company is offering a company company vehicle, fuel card, overtime and a competitive salary of £40,000, company van, fuel card, OT and overnight allowances when away from home.Key duties & Responsibilities
- Electrically qualified
- Ensure on-site installations comply with industry accreditation and funding requirements. This will involve compliance in areas such as training, PAS2035, ISO9001, H&S, manufacturer and statutory.
- Liaising with office staff to ensure adequate resources and materials are in place for successful installations.
- Attend meetings/toolbox talks when required.
- Commitment to the use of best practice, continuous improvement and service excellence.
- Ensuring each installation has the required supply and earth bonding in place.
- Any other duties as may be specified from time to time.
- Full Driving License
Please send your CV to Louise McLaren
or call 0131 261 7740
for more Information