Mobile Heating Engineer - Scotland - £40,000 + Package
Exciting opportunity to work for a Heating company based in Scotland. CBW are currently recruiting for a Gas Safe Mobile Heating Engineer to carry out Domestic Boiler Installations and Full Central Heating Systems across a number of sites in Scotland (Including the Islands) In return the company is offering a company vehicle, overtime and a competitive salary of £40,000Key duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure on-site installations comply with industry accreditation guidelines and funding requirements.
- This will involve compliance in areas such as training, PAS2035: ISO9001, H&S, manufacturer and statutory rules & regulations.
- Liaising with office staff to ensure adequate resource and materials are in place for successful installations.
- Attend meetings/toolbox talks when required.
- Commitment to the use of best practice, continuous improvement and service excellence.
- Ensuring all photographic and paperwork requirements including commissioning documents are completed for each install.
- Any other duties as may be specified from time to time.
- Gas Safe qualified with ACS- CCN1, CENWAT1 & Unvented Hot Water qualifications.
- Previous experience in central heating installations, a minimum of 5 years is required.
- Able to interpret technical surveys for material orders/additional works.
- A valid Disclosure Scotland Certificate or happy to undertake one
- Fantastic customer and client communication skills with effective verbal skills.
- The ability to be flexible in hours and days of work, dependent on business needs.
- Competent on Electrical safety checks and use of a Multimeter.
- To ensure documentation and records are completed as required by the Company Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Management System.
- To be responsible for the health and safety of themselves and others involved in their working area.
- To be responsible for any Environmental aspects associated with their role and to report any emergency incidents to management.
- To carry out all training and development requested where appropriate.
- To carry out any reasonable request.
- To constantly drive and implement a continuous improvement philosophy in all areas of responsibility, to train and develop others in this philosophy where appropriate.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant Company Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Policies,Procedures, Instructions and Risk Assessment Systems.
Please send your CV to Louise McLaren
or call 0131 261 7740
for more Information