Operations Manager - FM Service Provider - Leeds - Temporary Role - Up to £31.25 per hour
Exciting opportunity to a leading FM Service Provider. CBW are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager based in Leeds. He or she will have full accountability, responsibility and ownership of the service delivery across the Southern region within a portfolio of contracts. Providing line management to a team of Service Engineers whilst maintaining a proactive customer interface to ensure a high standard of both service delivery and customer care.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 16:30pmKey Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver exceptional customer service to all customers directly and through teams of engineers and service partners
- Must be able to build trusting collaborative relationships with internal colleagues and external clients
- Organising and monitoring of contract appointed subcontractors; quality of work and value for money.
- Managing service provision via clearly defined contract metrics (KPI/SLA) in line with agreed contractual responsibilities.
- Maintain a proactive customer care programme by conducting regular (minimum monthly) service delivery review meetings.
- Develop base contract to provide additional services/project works.
- Provide first line management and leadership to contract dedicated team, setting team objectives and individual performance management.
- To be the focal point for Service Engineer recruitment, induction and retention.
- Ensure service delivery is in strict compliance with Health & Safety Policies & Procedures.
- Liaise closely with the Head of Operations to ensure service delivery meets client expectations.
- Build an excellent team working relationship with Customer Service Centre (CSC).
- Play an active part in the development of Facilities Services service delivery seeking new ways of working; best practise and continuous improvement.
- Ensure that all documentation is completed within contractual terms and where applicable agreed with the Account Manager and/or Head of Operations as per the Delegated Authorities Matrix.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures such as but not limited to the following; Health & Safety Manual, Delegated Authorities Matrix (DAM), Quality Assurance System, Human Resources policies, processes & procedures
- Mechanical or electrical background, apprentice trained or other professional qualification Degree or HNC/D in Building Services Engineer
- Experience in delivering PPM maintenance services inline with SFG 20
- Experience in maintaining demonstrable statutory compliance
- Experience of customer relationship development for business growth
- Experience of delivering exceptional customer service by self and through others
- Experience in the management of a customer portfolio with turnover and profit at a similar level to that required of the role
- Good people management, leadership and development skills
- Understanding of health and safety legislation and BM health and safety guidelines, policies and procedures
Please send your CV to Louise McLaren
or call 0131 261 7740
for more Information