Semi-skilled Labourers - Permanent opportunities -Renewable Company - Scotland - £13.33 per hour / 37.5 hours per week
This is an excellent opportunity for semi skilled Labourers who would like to be up skilled with a renewable company to be trained in the wall cavity insulation industry. Due to the nature of the contracts ideally you will live in the Central Belt however travel throughout Scotland will be required. (Overnight allowances etc will be also paid)
To be considered:
- CSCS card - Ideally Blue card
- Previous site experience
- Knowledge of building and construction.
- Be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Able to work well with others.
- Able to use your initiative.
- Driving licence
- £13.33 per hour - circa take home £500 per week (Cira 26K per year)
- Company pension
- Career development and training
Please send your CV to Louise McLaren
or call 0131 261 7740
for more Information