Technical Monitoring Officer - Scotland - £32,000
Exciting opportunity to work for a Heating company based in Scotland. CBW are currently recruiting for a Technical Monitoring Officer to support the company by ensuring all installs (for all departments) are being carried out to a high standard and that all installers are wearing the correct PPE equipment. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of £32,000.Key duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure successful service delivery to all customers.
- To identify and ensure that all installation personnel have adequate information and guidance available to them prior to any scheduled works.
- To liaise with Managers To ensure that Company Policies, Procedures and Standards are followed by adhering to the Company Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Management System.
- To advise and consult with all relevant parties within the business and assist in identifying solutions to any operational, quality, environmental or health and safety problems
- To facilitate training opportunities for installation teams.
- To be responsible for supporting the management of health and safety of the Company.
- To ensure that the Company meets all of its legal and moral obligations.
- To support the company in resolving customer issues on site.
- To assist installers in resolving any queries.
- To effectively identify any potential Health & safety issues prior to installation dates becoming confirmed.
- To liaise with customers during install to ensure they have a full understanding of the insulation process.
- To ensure all required stock has been detailed to allow relevant kit to be order for installations.
- To ensure that all Company processes and procedures are followed and where they cannot they will ensure that the Management Team is informed.
- To ensure documentation and records are completed as required by the Company Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Management System.
- To be responsible for the health and safety of themselves and others involved in their working area.
- To be responsible for any Environmental aspects associated with their role and to report any emergency incidents to management.
- To carry out all training and development requested where appropriate.
- To carry out any reasonable request.
- To constantly drive and implement a continuous improvement philosophy in all areas of responsibility, to train and develop others in this philosophy where appropriate.
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant Company Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Policies,
- Procedures, Instructions and Risk Assessment Systems.
- Effective communication skills
- SMSTS Certificate
- Experience of Technical Monitoring
- Knowledge and understanding of Company Health and Safety Policies, Procedures and Risk Assessments
- Communication Skills including verbal, written and digital
- The nature of the role demands a flexible approach to working hours and a willingness to travel when required.
- The job holder may act as a nominated person for the Company in regard to industry accreditations.
Please send your CV to Louise McLaren
or call 0131 261 7740
for more Information