X2 Multi-Skilled Commercial Gas Engineers + - FM Service Provider - Scotland, Edinburgh - £38,500 + Uncapped OT
Exciting opportunity to work for an FM Service Provider situated in Scotland. This is a great opportunity to join a mobile team and service and maintain a variety of contracts throughout Edinburgh. Travel throughout Scotland will be required and occasional travel to Northern England. The successful candidates will hold their commercial gas qualifications and also be FGAS certified.
There are also great opportunities to make good overtime as OT is paid 1.5 after 5pm and double time on Sundays (This OT is not capped) The contracts you will be working on range from hotels, restaurants, entertainment venues, gyms, care homes and the educational sector. So if you like variety this will be a great position for you.
Key duties & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for delivering, services, repairs and maintenance of a wide range of commercial buildings.
- Reactive maintenance throughout clients portfolio of properties
- Self delivery of smaller installations
- Cover a portfolio of contracted buildings repairing and maintaining various systems.
- Have the ability to diagnose and identify faults and failures within the equipment
- Order and fit parts or components to the equipment when required.
- Reactive and planned commercial maintenance
- Providing high level of customer service and building strong relationships
- Hold commercial gas tickets
- F gas
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Client facing
- Full driving license
- Competitive salary - £38,500
- On-call rota 1 in 5 paid £150 per week
- 1.5 after 5pm
- Sat x 1.5
- Sunday - Double
- Holidays - 28 days including public holidays
- Company pension
- Mobile etc
Please send your CV to Louise McLaren
or call 0131 261 7740
for more Information