Commercial Gas Supervisor - FM Service Provider - Large Estate - Kings Cross - £45,000 to £50,000
Are you a Commercial Gas Supervisor looking for a fresh challenge?
Are fed up working a mobile role and want a static position?
Are you looking to come off the tools?
If the answer is yes, then read on...
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM Service Provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Commercial Gas Supervisor to be based on a large commercial estate in Kings Cross. The successful candidate will have a proven track record as a Commercial Gas Engineer/Supervisor. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of up to £50,000, overtime, further training and career progression.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- Report directly into the Contract Manager
- Manage and supervise a small team on site
- Support the Contracts Manager with works, technical matters and cover where required
- Adept and fully experienced in providing technical solutions to broad range of heating and Mech plant issues (where some plant is of an older type) – not just defaulting to replacement
- Responsible for supporting and being a focal point for all Admin staff with technical matters and materials
- Able to prioritise and multi-task to a high level, whilst achieving strict deadlines as per the SLA’s of the contract.
- Quote and survey as a variety of Heating and Mechanical matters
- Support all field QA exercises as per Contract Managers requirement
- Ensure the client and company remains 100% compliant to all GAS SAFE regulations
- Be pivotal, in conjunction with the Contracts Manager, to management and implementation of H&S matters in the field
- Responsible for all Engineers training activities/demands - ensuring structured schedule as per company standard
- Support the Contract Manager with all performance related issues of the engineering team
- Support with sales generation and small projects
- Attend KPI meetings, where required, and provide Department Technical/Training feedback to Contract Manager
- Proven, loyal and continuous work history from Heating and Mech Engineer to supervisory/management role
- Experience of working on a large portfolio of sites and plant
- A proven track as a combustion/Gas/Mechanical engineer (commercial)
- Must hold current Commercial Gas tickets (Essential)
- Possess applicable HVAC and Mechanical qualifications
- IT literate in all Microsoft packages and familiarity of CAFM Databases-in order to produce quotes and basic technical documents
- Excellent customer service skills
- Honest, hard working and reliable
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call Dean White
on 0203 583 3099
for more Information