Contract Supervisor – Domestic Heating – West London – Up to £45,000 per annum
A successful building services company is looking for an established Contract Supervisor to supervise a team of Gas Servicing Engineers. The main purpose of the role is to carry out repairs to gas & heating boilers within both occupied and unoccupied properties to meet the requirement of the Client, in accordance with the clients detailed specification in a timely fashion (pre-arranged appointment) and in compliance with current gas legislation. To help cover and assist the contract manager when necessary. To carry out on a rota basic out of hours emergency call outs.Key duties & Responsibilities
- Supervision of direct and self-employed Operatives, plant and equipment, to ensure that they carry out duties required and work efficiently and effectively within the requirements of the Company.
- To ensure that works are completed to the required Company standard and within projected time-scale, costs and technical requirements.
- Determine and monitor standards of performance throughout the range of the department’s operations. Contributing to the development of an affective service, responsive to changing circumstances and demands.
- Carry out inspections of works in progress and completed works, schedule additional works and monitor progress.
- Monitor performance of Operatives within specific contracts, undertake surveys and prepare reports.
- Monitor operatives to ensure compliance with quality and performance targets.
- Ensure that statutory obligation in relation to Gas Safety Regulations and any other regulation that is specific to your area of operation.
- To be aware of the exact disposition of all Operatives in the field and their availability, to control and liaise with Operatives in the field to ensure that all aspects of the Operatives function is fully resourced and serviced to maintain maximum efficiency.
- To act as a liaison between Operatives in the field and all other Departments within the Company, so that problems and issues can be dealt with effectively and efficiently.
- Keeping records as appropriate.
- Visiting sites within the Company’s service area
- To ensure that all procedures and departmental instructions that relate to the Service Delivery process are maintained with particular regard to Quality Assurance procedures.
- To ensure that all work carried out complies with the relevant sections of the ‘Health and Safety at Work Act’.
- To liaise and report to contract manager on any aspects of the contract set out by the client.
Hours of Work, Salary & Benefits
- Up to £45,000
- Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 6:00pm with 1 hour unpaid lunch break
- 3 month probationary period
- Paid weekly via BACS
- 21 days holiday increasing by 1 day every 2 years service up to a maximum of 25 days, plus statutory days
- Pension Scheme - auto enrolment
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff Discounts
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Company mobile phone
- Company van
- Must hold current ACS qualifications
- Full UK Driving License
- Project management capabilities under the Contract Manager’s guidance
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service skill
- Asbestos Aware
- Previous experience ensuring all works are undertaken in accordance with statutory requirements, health & safety and industry codes of practice.
- Gas Safe registered
- To hold a current CSCS card
- To be a good team leader with the ability to demonstrate excellent customer care skills
- The ability to motivate others
- To be computer literate
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call Ben Joselyn
on 0203 583 3099
for more Information