Contract Supervisor - FM Service Provider - London - Up to £43,000
Exciting opportunity to work for an Emerging FM service provider situated in Central London. I am currently recruiting for a Contract Supervisor to cover a portfolio of sites in London working across a number of landlord/managing agents properties. The successful candidate will be M&E qualified with a proven track record in commercial building / property maintenance within a supervisory / management position, ideally across a portfolio of contracts.
He or she will report directly into the Contract Manager and will ensure the day to day running of the contracts. In return the company are offering a competitive salary, further training and career progression.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmPackage
Key duties & Responsibilities
- Up to £43,000 per annum
- Travel Expensed (Zones 1 & 2)
- 25 Days Holiday
- Company laptop & Phone
- Training - (internal and external Courses)
- Career progression opportunities
- Report directly into the Contract Manager
- Assist the Contract Manager in with the "day to day" running of the contract portfolio
- Assist in the management of all maintenance staff on the contracts
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA's
- Responsible for managing the company's H&S and environmental performance on the contracts.
- Arrange specialist sub contractors
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures across the contract portfolio
- Assist in the recruitment of any new staff required on each contract
- Responsible for the development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals
- Manage staff absenteeism and be responsible for disciplinary issues within site team.
- Management of client relationship on a daily basis
- Management of all reports
- Ensure all paperwork is up to date on each contract and ready for audits
- A trade qualification (M&E - C&G, HNC, HND etc)
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Strong technical engineering understanding
- Previous experience working across multiple sites (Highly desirable)
- Experience of service delivery in high profile offices.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Attend client meetings
- Offer technical support to the Account manager, client and engineering team
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!