Electrical Maintenance Supervisor - FM Service Provider - Commercial Office Space - Slough - Up to £42,000
Are you a Lead Engineer or Supervisor looking for a new challenge?
Are you happy in a hands on / Supervisory role?
Are you looking for a role in Slough?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in Slough. CBW are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Supervisor to work in a commercial building in Slough. The successful candidate will be electrically qualified (C&G, NVQ, 18th Edition) and will oversee the planned and reactive maintenance across the site. He or she will also be required to manage their time between carrying out hands-on work / administrative duties (50/50 split) as well as supervising a small team. In return the company is offering a salary of up to £42,000, overtime, further training and career progression.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- Report directly into the Contract Manager
- Carry out hands on M&E / Fabric maintenance as and when required (Working / Hands on supervisor role) 50/50 split
- Managing a small team of two, ensuring full delivery of the PPM, reactive on site.
- Close liaison and working relationship with the Client
- PPM, reactive, defects snagging and management
- Arrange specialist subcontractors
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site
- Raise small works quotations for any works requested by the Client or works that need approval from the Client.
- Management of client relationship on a daily basis
- Management of all reports/site log books
- Monthly reports
- Dealing with the client on a daily basis.
- Ensure all paperwork on site is up to date
- Electrically Qualified
- C&G Level 2 & 3
- C&G 17th Edition or 18th Edition
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- HV Certified (Current or Expired) would be highly desirable / Not essential
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- An understanding of electrical, mechanical plant
- Supervisory or management experience
- Should be conversant in writing reports, completing statutory logs, some understanding of preparing client quotations for approval.
Please send your CV to Ben Joselyn
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information