Electrical Maintenance Supervisor - FM Service Provider - Hospital - SE London - Up to £41,000
Are you a Lead Engineer or Supervisor looking for a new challenge?
Are you electrically biased?
Are you happy in a hands on / Supervisory role?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Supervisor to work in a Hospital in SE London. The successful candidate will be electrically qualified (C&G, NVQ, 18th Edition) and will oversee the planned and reactive maintenance across the site. He or she will also be required to manage their time between carrying out hands on work / administrative duties (50/50 split) as well as supervising a small team. In return the company is offering a salary of up to £41,000, overtime, further training and career progression.Hours of work
Monday to Friday
08:00am to 17:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- Report directly into the Estates Manager
- Carry out hands on M&E / Fabric maintenance as and when required (Working / Hands on supervisor role) 50/50 split
- Supervise a small team
- Close liaison and working relationship with the Client
- PPM, reactive, defects snagging and management
- Arrange specialist subcontractors
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site
- Raise small works quotations for any works requested by the Client or works that need approval from the Client.
- Management of client relationship on a daily basis
- Management of all reports/site log books
- Monthly reports
- Dealing with the client on a daily basis.
- Ensure all paperwork on site is up to date
- Electrically Qualified
- C&G Level 2 & 3
- C&G 17th Edition or 18th Edition
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- An understanding of electrical, mechanical plant
- Supervisory or management experience
- Able to pass an enhanced DBS check
- Should be conversant in writing reports, completing statutory logs, some understanding of preparing client quotations for approval.
- Experience working in a Hospital
- Enhanced DBS clearance
Please send your CV to Ben Joselyn
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information