Hands on Electrical Maintenance Supervisor – London – Up to £44,000 per annum
Are you a Lead Engineer looking for Progression?
Are you looking to make the transition into a Supervisor Position?
Do you enjoy the diversity of covering multiple sites?
Do you still enjoy a hands-on element to management?
A Fantastic opportunity to work for an established FM Service Provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Hands-on Supervisor to cover a number of commercial properties in London. The successful candidate will be electrically qualified (C&G, 17th Edition) and when called upon will be required to cover and assist other buildings based on workload, holiday and sickness cover etc, so flexibility is key to this role.Hours of work
- Basic Salary: up to £44,000
- Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm
- 25 Days Holiday
- Season Ticket Loan (after 6 months’ service)
Key duties & Responsibilities
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Perkbox platform
- Childcare Vouchers
- Auto Enrolment Pension
- Assist in the management of all maintenance staff on the contracts
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA's alongside the Account Manager
- Arrange specialist sub-contractors
- Management of all reports/site log books (Working with the Contract Manager)
- Ensure all paperwork is up to date on each contract and ready for audits
- Attend client meetings if required
- To carry out PPM in accordance with set schedules, ensuring engineering standards are maintained
- To respond in a prompt and effective manner to all reactive maintenance issues within set capabilities, and help desk requests associated with Building Service Maintenance requirements as per contract.
- Carry out PPM & Reactive maintenance on Landlord and Tenanted areas of a large blue chip
- Carry out hands on M&E / Fabric maintenance (Hands on / Supervisory)
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, etc)
- Emergency lighting & Fire alarm tests
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- Electrically qualified - City & Guilds Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- An understanding of Emergency lighting, Fire alarms, FCU's, AHU's, HVAC plant, Water treatment
- Confidence and commitment to providing a high quality, professional service when dealing with customers and clients alike
- Ability to work unsupervised and take responsibility for the completion of tasks
- Ability to prioritise work tasks
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Flexible approach to work.
- Must be immediately available or able to start at short notice
Please reply with a recent copy of your CV to Ben Joselyn on Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call me on 07393 832 613 or 0203 583 3099 for more Information