Basingstoke, UK - Electrical Site Supervisor- M&E Contractor- Basingstoke
Electrical Site Supervisor- M&E Contractor- Basingstoke – Competitive Salary Apply Now
An Excellent opportunity to work for an International M&E Contractor. My client is specialist in the delivery of cutting-edge engineering projects and has become a market leader in Pharmaceutical, Data Centre, Commercial & Industrial sectors.
CBW are currently recruiting for an Electrical Site Supervisor to work alongside and assist the existing Project Manager and Project Team on a portfolio of works ranging in Value typically up to £5m.
The ideal candidate will have a strong Electrical background and will be responsible for tracking and recording of site daily activities and progress. They will lead their team to deliver to quality, on time and to budget in a safe and efficient manner
In return the company are offering a competitive salary + Package, further training and career progression.
· Complete take-offs for variations as requested
· Populate SE progress assessment form
· Develop week look ahead programme and agree it with CM at weekly meeting
· Coordinate work with other trades in your area through whiteboard and directly
· Ensure your scope is construction complete for agreed start dates of testing and commissioning
· Review and fully understand IFC Scope of works.
· Review and agree area site set-up with C.M
· Understand Quality objective of Project
· Review and understand Quality Control Plan
· Implement Quality Control Plan on site
· Complete Weekly Quality Audits and check lists.
· Ensure all your personnel have the relevant training for the allocated tasks
· Ensure appropriate RAMS are in place for all tasks
· complete ‘Site Supervisor Safety Audit’
· Conduct “Tool Box” talks and keeps attendance records in the site safety file.
· Electrical background with recognised apprenticeship or trade certificates
· Previous M &E Site Experience for at Least 5 years
· Strong understanding of M&E plant
· Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload.
· Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
Please send your Cv to Ben Joselyn on firstname.lastname@example.org