London, UK - Fabric Supervisor – Liverpool Street, Central London - Up to £34,000 per annum
Fabric Supervisor – Liverpool Street, Central London - Up to £34,000 per annum Apply Now
An outstanding opportunity has arisen to work for a market leading FM service provider. My client is looking for an established Fabric Supervisor to manage a team of Fabric Engineers at a commercial contract in London. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance and have previous direct line management experience.
In return the company are offering a competitive salary, overtime and the chance to work at this very unique and interesting site.
Working with the maintenance team on site, the successful candidate will be required to carry out the following supervisory and maintenance tasks.
● Report directly into the Contract Manager
● Assist the Contract Manager in with the "day to day" running of the contract
● Assist in the management of all maintenance staff
● Manage agreed KPI and SLA's alongside the Contract Manager
● Arrange specialist sub-contractors
● Management of all reports/site log books (Working with the Contract Manager)
● Attend client meetings if required
● Manage Fabric Engineering Team
● Ensure that Fabric, General Building and Locksmith works are delivered to the contract specifications/SLAs and required quality / industry standards
● Offer support to both the client and the engineering team.
● Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
Hours of Work & Salary
● Up to £34,000
● Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
● 08:00am to 17:00pm
● Overtime available
● Hold a relevant H&S qualification for the position (IOSH,NEBOSH etc)
● Previous experience of managing large engineering team.
● Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
● Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workloadExcellent communication and customer service skills
Please reply with a recent copy of your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call me on 07393 832 613 or 0203 583 3099 for more Information.