Lead Electrical Engineer - FM Service Provider - Corporate / Blue Chip Commercial Building - London (City) - Up to £43,000
Are you a Lead Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Are you an Electrician looking for a step up?
Are you happy in a hands on / administrative role?
If the answer is yes, then this could be the job for you...….
Exciting opportunity to work for an FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Lead Electrical Engineer to be based at an iconic / commercial blue chip building located near Liverpool Street station. The successful candidate will be electrically qualified with a proven track record in commercial building / property maintenance, ideally within a Lead / hands on position. This is very much a hands on role (70% hands on / 30% administration) and he or she will be required to carry out all aspects of M&E maintenance across the tennants floors. In return the company is offering a competitive salary paying up to £43,000 based on qualifications / experience, overtime, further training and career progression.Hours of work
Monday to FridayWeek 1
- 07:00am to 16:00pmWeek 2
- 10:00am to 19:00pmNO CALL OUT!Key duties & Responsibilities
- Report directly into the Contract Manager
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance on M&E / Fabric across the tenant floors
- Manage a team of 2 engineers
- Assist the Contract Manager in with the "day to day" running of the contract
- Assist in the management of all maintenance staff on the contract
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA's alongside the Contract Manager
- Arrange specialist sub contractors
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site
- Responsible for the development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals
- Manage staff absenteeism and be responsible for disciplinary issues within the site team.
- Management of client relationship on a daily basis
- Management of all reports/site log books (Working with the Contract Manager)
- Actively involved in on site projects
- Ensure all paperwork is up to date on each contract and ready for audits
- Electrically qualified
- C&G Level 2&3
- C&G 17th Edition or 18th Edition (If electrically qualified)
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload
- Attend client meetings if required
- Offer technical support to the Contract Manager, client and on site maintenance team
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
and ask for Dean White
for more Information!