M&E Maintenance Supervisor / Lead Engineer - FM Service Provider - High End Residential - London (Kensington) - Up to £45,000
Are you a Lead Engineer or Supervisor looking for a new challenge?
Are you happy in a hands on / supervisory role?
Do you have high end residential experience?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for an M&E Maintenance Supervisor to work in a high end residential property located in Kensington. The successful candidate will be electrically or mechanically qualified (C&G, NVQ, 18th Edition) and will oversee the planned and reactive maintenance across the site (Landlord areas). He or she will also be required to manage their time between carrying out hands on work / administrative duties (50/50 split) as well as supervising a small team. In return the company is offering a salary of up to £45,000, overtime, further training and career progression.Hours of work
Monday to Friday
08:00am to 17:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- Report directly into the Contract Manager
- Carry out hands on M&E / Fabric maintenance as and when required (Working / Hands on supervisor role) 50/50 split
- Supervise a small team (X3 people)
- Close liaison and working relationship with the Client
- PPM, reactive, defects snagging and management
- Arrange specialist subcontractors
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site
- Raise small works quotations for any works requested by the Client or works that need approval from the Client.
- Management of all reports/site log books
- Dealing with the client on a daily basis.
- Ensure all paperwork on site is up to date
- Electrically or Mechanically qualified
- C&G Level 2 & 3
- C&G 17th Edition or 18th Edition
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- An understanding of electrical, mechanical plant
- Supervisory or management experience
- Should be conversant in writing reports, completing statutory logs, some understanding of preparing client quotations for approval.
Experience working in luxury or high end residential properties
Please send your CV to Daniel Barbe
r on Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information