Maintenance Supervisor - FM Service Provider - Shopping Centres - West London - £45,000
Exciting opportunity to work for an FM service provider situated in London. I am currently recruiting for a Maintenance Supervisor to cover two shopping centres in West London. located in London (Hammersmith & Fulham). The successful candidate will be electrically qualified with a proven track record in commercial building / property maintenance within a supervisory / hand on position. He or she will report directly into the Contract Manager and will ensure the day to day running of the small maintenance team (2 people). In return the company are offering a competitive salary of up to £45,000 based on qualifications / experience, further training and career progression.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm
Key duties & Responsibilities
- Report directly into the Contract Manager
- Carry out hands on M&E / Fabric maintenance (60% hands on / 40% Supervisory)
- Assist the Contract Manager in with the "day to day" running of the contract
- Assist in the management of all maintenance staff on the contracts
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA's
- Responsible for managing the company's H&S and environmental performance on the contracts.
- Arrange specialist sub contractors
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site
- Assist in the recruitment of any new staff required on each contract
- Responsible for the development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals
- Manage staff absenteeism and be responsible for disciplinary issues within site team.
- Management of client relationship on a daily basis
- Management of all reports (Working with the Contract Manager)
- Ensure all paperwork is up to date on each contract and ready for audits
- Electrically qualified
- C&G Level 2&3
- C&G 17th Edition or 18th Edition
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Experience of service delivery in high profile office
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Attend client meetings
- Offer technical support to the Contract Manager, client and on site maintenance team
- Experience working in a shopping centre
- Experience covering multiple sites
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!